I review the Motorola XOOM that I received for review. I’m bringing it along the BlogHer conference happening in San Diego this weekend!
I cover the hardware specs and features of the Motorola XOOM. Pretty amazing tablet overall and I cover the hdmi option, the dual cameras, usb host option to transfer files and my initial thoughts on the tablet.
Motorola XOOM Tablet, MZ604
- 10.1 tablet
- Honeycomb 3.01 installed, upgraded to 3.2
- Dual core 1GHZ processors
- 32GB storage with micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Dual cameras, 5 megapixel (back), 2 megapixel (front)
- Video recording on back facing camera is 720p
- USB host adapter for transferring files, music, movies
- GPS for navigation
- GeForce video card
- HDMI port (mini HDMI) for video/audio output
Disclaimer: Although my reviews are my own, Motorola sent me this device to review and I was compensated for my time.