Are you looking for an awesome job at a Startup or do you know someone who is?
The Foundry Group (aka Brad Feld and crew) will be holding a job mixer in San Francisco this Friday night for companies in their portfolio to find new talent!
Nine companies in the investor’s portfolio will be there (including SendGrid who I work for) and we’re looking for everything from developers to designers, product and sales plus people who are passionately interested in working at fantastic startups! I’ll be there reppin’ for SendGrid along with one of our awesome HR people, Jessy Rozitis.
What You Need To Know
Register here to attend http://foundrystartuprecruiting-esli.eventbrite.com/
Note: You must be 21+ to attend as there will be alcohol served.
On Friday, October 5th, 2012 from 6pm-8pm you have the opportunity to come eat, drink, and mingle with some of Foundry’s hottest tech startups in the Bay Area.
Foundry Group is a leading VC firm investing in outstanding early-stage companies across some of the most exciting themes in technology. The following Foundry Group portfolio companies will be showcasing their current and upcoming career opportunities and looking for exceptional individuals to join their teams:
• SendGrid – Email Delivery. Simplified. Jobs <– FTW!
• Singly – Social APIs, made simple.
• Authentic8 – Bringing control to web apps by putting the browser in the cloud. Jobs
• awe.sm – awe.sm’s platform helps customers from startups to the Fortune 500 harness their social data. Jobs
• Datahero – Analyze, visualize and understand the data that matters to you! Jobs
• MongoLab – Provides scalable cloud-hosted MongoDB-as-a-service to application developers. Jobs
• Pantheon – Delivers web content management as a service, with the flexibility and power of open-source. Jobs
• Sifteo – A totally new game system. Sifteo cubes are wireless blocks with full color screens that interact with each other and respond to motion, unleashing a whole new world of games. Jobs
• Memeo – Controlling your access of digital content: anywhere, anytime, any device Jobs
My Testimonial for Working At SendGrid
If we’re friends on Facebook and I know you live in the Bay Area, I sent you a message today along with my testimonial of working at SendGrid and what I think. In case we’re not Facebook friends, read what I shared below:
It’s amazing! My co-workers are friendly, brilliant, honest, hard working and yet they also make time to have fun. They also hang out after work with each other and do really cool stuff to team build including CrossFit exercise challenges!
Our customers love our product and we work hard to keep innovating. It’s a complete breath of fresh air to work with such awesome folks!
I work as a Developer Evangelist which means I help to grow the adoption of our email API with developers through events, hackathons, documentation, partnerships and community building. I wake up every single day excited to get started! I work remotely from San Francisco but stay in touch with my coworkers through email, phone calls, Skype, 37Signals Basecamp and GroupMe.
What does SendGrid do? We help companies get emails delivered to the inbox and provide analytics to app developers. Specifically we focus on transactional email which is considered to be new user welcome emails, receipts, invoices, alerts, password resets and the like. Our customers include Pinterest, foursquare, AirBnb, Uber, Spotify, Hubspot, Path, TaskRabbit, SlideShare (acquired by LinkedIN), Dribble, Zaarly, Quora, GetSatisfaction, Flipboard and more!
If you know someone who’s looking to work at a company that is making big steps to innovate and disrupt technology, tell them to come tomorrow night to this event. It’s a social mixer + job fair. I’ll be there reppin’ for SendGrid so stop by and say hello.
It’s been a blast working at SendGrid and I’m more than happy to encourage you to attend this event. I truly can’t say enough good things about working there at SendGrid. The people, the product, the culture – It’s all pretty awesome plus I get to do what I love which is help people feel empowered through technology.
SendGrid Open Positions
That said, here’s a list of some of our SendGrid job postings we have:
- Developer Evangelist in Berlin, Germany
- Software Engineer for Newsletter App in Orange County, CA
- Software Engineer for Mail Processing in Orange County, CA
- Sales Representative in Denver (LoDo)
- UI Designer in Orange County, CA
- Web Engineer for R&D in Providence, RI
- Technical Writer in Orange County, CA
- Technical Account Manager in Boulder, CO
- Software Engineer for System Integration in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
- Software Engineer for R&D in Providence, RI
- Senior Accountant in Boulder, CO
- Online Marketing Manager in Orange County, CA
- Information Security Manager in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
- Information Security Manager in Orange County, CA
- Inbound Marketing Manager in Boulder, CA
- Director, Big Data in Orange County, CA
- DevOps Engineer in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
- DevOps Engineer in Orange County, CA
- Technical Support Representative for Compliance in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
- Customer Support Representative in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
- Customer Support Engineer in Denver (LoDo) or Boulder
Good luck and contact me if you have questions about the positions.