New to Zendesk? Learn how your company can start providing better customer support instead of being trapped in email. We can teach you and your support staff how to use Zendesk effectively.
We help clients bring Zendesk into their organizations and can help you with:
- Setup and configuration of Zendesk
- Admin and agent Zendesk training
- Support optimization and workflow audits
- Technical writing of your forum / Help Center articles
- Help you find, interview and hire Customer Support staff
Use the contact form to request a consult and discuss your Zendesk needs.
Already using Zendesk? If you have Zendesk up and running and have questions about:
- Mail configuration
- Routing tickets to groups
- Forum / Help Center
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Zendesk API
- Agent roles and permissions
Zendesk Consulting Experience
I worked with Zendesk as a Technical Trainer to educate new and prospective customers how to utilize this cloud based helpdesk for their business. The cost/benefit ratio to using a web-based helpdesk vs answering emails can be light a light bulb in a dark room.
If you could dramatically improve your business communication while increasing customer satisfaction, wouldn’t you get on board to do that? Once business owners understand how Zendesk can help them, it’s pretty much a home run and then the question is how to customize it to fit their needs.
While at Zendesk, I took on several integrated roles including:
- Created learning objectives and content for webinar training program
- Led and delivered over 75 live webinars with technical audiences
- Designed surveys to collect qualitative feedback to improve webinar value to customers
- Served in sales engineering after training events to answer technical questions
After several months of running the online training program, I transferred to business development, helping to grow partnerships and integrations at the company. After Zendesk I returned to consulting and have served Zendesk customers across the US ranging from small business and startups to nonprofits with regional offices and performing large scale platform migrations as part of a team for publicly traded companies. I’ve also produced Zendesk video tutorials for customers onboarding new employees. Before all of this I was a Zendesk customer myself and used it on a daily basis to support my clients as part of my IT consulting business.
Contact me to discuss how to make your customers happier with great customer support through Zendesk!
Zendesk Consulting Package
Want to set up Zendesk yourself but have questions about tickets, the Help Center and best practices?
- Zendesk assessment and recommendations to optimize workflow
- Best practices guide for Zendesk
- Evaluation of support requests, ticket metrics and workflow
- Recommendations to reduce response time and resolution times
- Training for Zendesk administrator and staff
- Priority phone and email support
Need extended support? Get priority technical and training support add-ons with this consulting package. Contact me to discuss your needs.
Zendesk Training Package
Already have Zendesk setup and running but would like to make sure your agents are up to speed?
- Audit and recommendations to improve existing setup, support requests and workflow
- Administrator training on Zendesk
- Agent training on Zendesk 30 days of phone and email support
Custom training available including on-site and recorded tutorials. Contact me to discuss your needs.
Zendesk Deployment Package
Looking to replace your current helpdesk ticketing system or setup Zendesk as your first support solution? You’re in luck!
- Consultation and assessment
- Scope and technical requirements planning document
- Audit of existing support requests and/or workflow
- Recommendations for deployment options
- Setup of Zendesk for your company
- Best practices guide for Zendesk configuration and use
- Guide for agents on managing tickets, response time and close rates
- Setup of support agents, administrators, groups and organizations (includes import)
- Configuration inbound email, triggers, automations and macros
- Setup of Help Center, categories and knowledgebase answers
- Import of staff and customer data from csv or via external authentication source
- Priority phone and email support
Contact me to discuss your needs.
Q. Will it support the size of my company?
A. It can scale from just a few employees to hundreds of agents, allowing your organization to provide effective, affordable and responsive customer support to internal or external customers. You can also link to other Zendesk accounts to pass tickets over to vendors or parters for seamless resolution.
Q. Is Zendesk only for technology companies?
A. No. All sorts of companies and vertical markets are using Zendesk to support both internal and external customers including colleges, brick and mortar businesses, professional sports teams, churches and even a company that repairs parking meters! Zendesk was origionally created to work as a helpdesk for technical support issues. It’s so flexible that companies are able to adapt the Zendesk framework to fit their workflow.
Q. What is the biggest reason to use something like Zendesk?
A. It allows you to centralize requests from customers and easily manage expectations.
Q. Will it help my business move to the cloud?
A. Yes! Zendesk integrates with many cloud apps that offer time tracking, contact management, remote support, live chat, surveys and more to streamline your workflow.